on Getting Your Copy of
“7 Estimating Secrets Blueprint”
Check out this
Done For You Implementation of the “Blueprint”
Get Started Immediately
Take a Minute to Watch This Video
You will discover how you can quickly & easily create accurate, job winning estimates.
Here is a video that shows estimating on an iPhone
“An Hour to Put Together a $150,000 Addition”
Brian Kauffmann, Kauffman Contracting
What if you could make $150k job winning estimates in an hour? Is that something you would want?
“Thank You for Making Our Business Much Easier”
Norm Labrie, N. C. Labrie Custom Builders
Would You Like Your Business to be Easier?
Let’s talk about the tools to get you on the road to
A Profitable and Sustainable Business
Here’s 1 of the Ways You Get Accurate Estimates…
Estimating Using Sections
- Sections are areas of the construction process like foundations, framing, roofing, etc.
- Your job is easier because you focus on 1 section, like foundations, at a time.
- That means you have a much smaller list of items for the section you are working on
- It also means that it is much easier to spot missing or duplicated items in the section you are working on
- Sections are at the heart of our system
- you can use the list of sections we supply with the system OR create your own to fit your specific requirements
“The Estimate Will be Dead on Target”
Dennis Tharrington, First Home Builders, Inc.
Here’s Another Way You Get Accurate Estimates…
The Accuracy Check Feature Helps You Find Errors
- Use the budget report Accuracy Check to review each section of your estimate
- Compare the costs of the current estimate to established standards
- Find any errors BEFORE you give it to your client
Here’s How You Get Profitable Estimates…
Measurable Items Mean Consistent Estimates
When you use measurable items, your estimating is consistent from estimate to estimate. That’s because you are using standard units, like cost per linear foot or per square foot or any consistent measure you choose.
The beauty of this approach is that you can compare your results to your budget. If you find a difference you can make adjustments if necessary for your next estimate.
Here’s How You Win More Jobs
Detailed Estimates Demonstrate Your Professionalism
- You are demonstrating to your client that you understand exactly what they want
- Your client sees exactly what they are going to get for the money they are spending
- You create a level of confidence with your clients because you have laid everything out
- You win jobs over lump sum bids even though your estimate may be higher
- You get change orders instead of hassles because…
If it is not in the Estimate it is not part of the job
- You can create your estimates as detailed as you want with our system
“has helped me stay in the black and look more professional.”
Ron Christianson, ON-SITE Construction
Export to Word and Excel
You have an option to export the estimate to Microsoft Word and/or Excel. This means that you can add you contract terms and conditions to the estimate so you have a final contract to present to your clients.
“I really like is that it speaks to Microsoft Word”
Sal Versaggi, Versaggi Construction
Get Started in Hours Not Days or Weeks
You’ll discover there are video tutorials that cover every aspect of the system. In one session you can uncover how everything works. And, If you need a refresher at any time you can go back and review any of the tutorials.
The Get Started Checklist will take you step-by-step, tutorial-by-tutorial to get you started in the least amount of time.
“We Were Able to do Estimates Almost Immediately”
Ben Hill, Ben Hill Builders, Inc.
Simplified Budgets in QuickBooks Help You Find any Problems Early
We create simplified budgets in Quickbooks. You can easily keep track of your costs at the same time you are paying your bills and your crew. You (or your staff or bookkeeper) have to pay them anyway so why not track your job cost at the same time?
And, when you are tracking your costs you can view reports in Quickbooks that show you where you stand on your jobs. We show you exactly the ones to look at and how to analyze them.
Your advantage is you can rest easy if there are no issues with your jobs. If there are issues, you can spot them early while they are small. Then you can take action to correct the issue and save yourself from a big budget-busting quagmire.
You Can Modify The System to Fit YOUR Way of Estimating
You get a complete ready to use system. At some point you may want to modify the way the system works to fit YOUR way of doing business. You’ll find the The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating is flexible and can be modified to fit how you want use it.
“Because the application is highly customizable…
I don’t have to work the way someone else wants me too”
Here’s How You Create Your Job Winning Estimates in Less Time
You’ll find several features that help you put create your estimates more quickly.
- When you use Templates you can turn out estimates in minutes
- Estimating by sections keeps your focus on 1 area at a time
- The cost items in your database take off materials, labor, equipment, subcontractors, and miscellaneous expenses related to 1 item with just 1 entry
- Assemblies allow you to have multiple items in merged into 1 item for faster takeoff
“I Was Able to Put Out My Estimates in Probably Half the Time”
Imagine How Your Business Will Look a Year From Now!
- Profitable Jobs
- More Time
- Less Stress
- Happy Clients!
“There Just Isn’t Anything Better for the Small to Medium Size Contractor”
Sal Versaggi, Versaggi Construction
I am Releasing the System with Special Pricing. But Only for a Limited Time
Look, I have been told I should sell The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating for at least $129 a month because it is so powerful.
I will get to the pricing in just a minute.
First, let me share a few of the many testimonials we have received
As I said, I have been told I should charge at least $129 a month for this powerful system.
But, I am not going to do that because I want as many contractors as possible to be able to afford this powerful system.
So I am not charging $129 a month
or even $99 a month
or even 79 a month
It is yours for the incredible price of only $47 a month.
But Wait, There’s More
You get these special bonuses
Bonus #1 a 49.95 value
“How to Wring Every Dollar Out of Your Projects Using QuickBooks”
You’ll discover the step-by-step tools you need to keep your projects running on a budget. These tools will help you discover any problems while they are small and before they become big budget-busting quagmires.
Bonus #2 a 29.95 Value
“How to Keep Thousands More In Your Pockets”
This guide takes you by the hand and shows you how you can keep more of the money you receive on your jobs in your pocket… not in the pocket of someone else.
Be a Winner, Act Now…
You can get started for only $47 a Month!
There is NO Contract. You can cancel at any time.