Attention Construction Pros
Are you Losing the battle
to Win Jobs
and Make a profit?
There is a solution!
It will get you on the way to The Highway to the Profit Zone!
I will tell you about that in a moment.
A few days ago I was talking with one of my long-term clients – Tom. He has been using the system successfully for some time. He shared an interesting story with me.
Prior to finding The Contractor’s Profit system, Tom had been a successful contractor for about 5 years. Then he went through a rough patch.
He underbid a couple of contracts. One of the underbids was especially bad.
Cash flow was a real problem. He ran up his credit cards.
He has to lay off part of his crew because he couldn’t pay them. Tom had to get on the job and start swinging a hammer himself.
It got even worse when one of the jobs refused to pay the current progress payment because they were unhappy with the materials that Tom has used.
Tom took out a second mortgage on his house to get some cash.
And, it got worse…
A project Tom bid on that he thought would save the company went to another contractor. This time he had overbid the job. He was gun shy from his 2 underbids.
Tom’s wife went to work to help pay the bills.
Tom told me he was pretty desperate!
He then told me about the event that saved his business and his life. As it happened, there was a high school class reunion.
At the reunion, he got talking to Ralph, a former classmate, and friend from high school. Ralph was also a contractor and lived in a town about 100 miles away.
Ralph was doing well and had more profitable work than he knew what to do with. His business was successful and sustainable.
Tom shared his problems with Ralph. Ralph sympathized and said he had gone through some real challenges a couple of years ago. He found a solution to his problems.
Ralph told Tom about the system that had saved his business – The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating.
Ralph shared how the system worked and how it helped him quickly and easily generate accurate estimates that his clients loved. And, even better yet, he made a fair profit job after job.
Tom was sold and the next day he signed up for the system. One of the great things was the price was very affordable. It was a small monthly payment that Tom could easily afford.
The other thing that impressed Tom was the ease of getting started. He spent an hour or so watching the video tutorials and got started with the system.
Tom’s next bid, using the system, impressed his clients with the detail of what they were going to get for the money they were spending.
Because of the detail, they were confident that Tom was reliable and knew what he was doing.
And, his detailed estimate blew away several lump sum bids the client had received even though Tom’s was more expensive.
Tom got the job and made a profit from it. He was on a roll.
Tom continued to use the system and continued to profit.
His credit cards are paid off.
His wife doesn’t need to work anymore.
Tom has recommended The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating to many other contractors.
This little chat with Tom reminded me that many contractors go through rough times.
And some do not survive.
Having a system that helps you quickly and easily create profitable, job-winning estimates goes a long way to keeping your business profitable.
Let’s go back to the “Solution” I mentioned earlier
We have developed an implementation of the “7 Estimating Secrets” so you can get started immediately. No research is required. You can be using these tools in minutes.
Discover how you can get them in your business, starting today, putting you on the road to the success you want.
Let’s talk about the tools to get you on the road to
A Profitable and Sustainable Business
Here is what you are going to get with The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating.
- How estimating by sections eliminates errors
- Why assemblies allow you to estimate more accurately
- Why templates streamline your estimating, save you hours, and win more jobs
- Detailed estimates that show your clients exactly what they are getting for their money
- Detailed estimates that also get you change orders instead of hassles
- How you can change your labor prices with a button click
- That adding notes to your estimates make your ideas clear to yourself AND your client
- Why simplified Budgets In QuickBooks make Your Job Cost As Easily As Paying Your Bills
- Accurate trackable estimating, not guesstimating means you’ll make money on every job
- Structured takeoffs that reduce and eliminate errors because you don’t have missing or duplicated items
- How adding notes at every level of your estimates shows your customer exactly what you are going to do and eliminates any misunderstandings
- How you design your database to fit your needs, not someone else’s idea
- The ease of getting started and how quickly you will be creating your estimates
- Which reports to run in QuickBooks to track EXACTLY how your job is going
- How to pay your people in QuickBooks so you are tracking their time with no more effort
- Why the Copy Estimate function will save you hours and give your clients more options
- How you can adjust any prices to fit specific job requirements without modifying your database
I am Releasing the System with Special Pricing. But Only for a Limited Time
Look, I have been told I should sell The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating for at least $129 a month because it is so powerful.
I will get to the pricing in just a minute.
First, let me share a few of the many testimonials we have received
As I said, I have been told I should charge at least $129 a month for this powerful system.
But, I am not going to do that because I want as many contractors as possible to be able to afford this powerful system.
So I am not charging $129 a month
or even $99 a month
or even 79 a month
It is yours for the incredible price of only $47 a month.
But Wait, There’s More
You get these special bonuses
Bonus #1 a 49.95 value
“How to Wring Every Dollar Out of Your Projects Using QuickBooks”
You’ll discover the step-by-step tools you need to keep your projects running on a budget. These tools will help you discover any problems while they are small and before they become big budget-busting quagmires.
Bonus #2 a 29.95 Value
“How to Keep Thousands More In Your Pockets”
This guide takes you by the hand and shows you how you can keep more of the money you receive on your jobs in your pocket… not in the pocket of someone else.
If You Act Now…
You can get started for 25% Off for 1 Year!
only $47 a month after that
Offer Expires In...
There is NO Contract. You can cancel at any time