Attention Construction Pros
Are your estimates not performing?
Do you wonder where the money went at the end of a job?
Are you paying bills from the last job with cash from the current job?
Is there not enough time?
It’s NOT YOUR FAULT!
You haven’t had the tools to get you on the Highway to the Profit Zone!
I will tell you about that in a moment.
A few days ago I was talking with one of my long-term clients – Tom. He has been using the system successfully for some time. He shared an interesting story with me.
Prior to finding The Contractor’s Profit system, Tom had been a successful contractor for about 5 years. Then he went through a rough patch.
He underbid a couple of contracts. One of the underbids was especially bad.
Cash flow was a real problem. He ran up his credit cards to pay for materials.
He has to lay off part of his crew because he couldn’t pay them. Tom had to get on the job and start swinging a hammer himself.
It got even worse when one of the jobs refused to pay the current progress payment because they were unhappy with the materials that Tom has used.
Tom took out a second mortgage on his house to get some cash.
And, it got worse…
A project Tom bid on that he thought would save the company went to another contractor. This time he had overbid the job. He was gun shy from his 2 underbids.
Tom’s wife went to work to help pay the bills.
Tom was pretty desperate!
As it happened, there was a class reunion for the high school graduating class that Tom went to.
At the reunion, he got talking to Ralph, one of his classmates and friend from high school. Ralph was also a contractor and lived in a town about 100 miles away.
Ralph said that he was doing well and had more profitable work than he knew what to do with. His business was thriving and he was trying to hire another crew.
Tom opened up to Ralph about the problems he was having. Ralph sympathized with Tom and he had gone through some real challenges a couple of years ago. He found a solution to his problems.
Ralph told Tom about the system that had saved his business – The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating.
Ralph shared how the system worked and how it helped him quickly and easily generate accurate estimates that his clients loved. And, even better yet, he made a fair profit job after job.
Tom was sold and the next day he signed up for the system. One of the great things was the price was very affordable. It was a small monthly payment that Tom could easily afford.
The other thing that impressed Tom was the ease of getting started. He spent an hour or so watching the video tutorials and got started with the system.
Tom’s next bid, using the system, impressed his clients with the detail of what they were going to get for the money they were spending. Any issues of material quality were eliminated.
And, his detailed estimate blew away several lump sum bids the client had received even though Tom’s was more expensive.
Tom got the job and made a profit from it. He was on a roll.
Tom continued to use the system and continued to profit.
His crew is back.
His credit cards are paid off.
His wife doesn’t need to work anymore.
Tom has recommended The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating to many other contractors.
This little chat with Tom reminded me that many contractors go through rough times.
And some do not survive.
Having a system that helps you quickly and easily create profitable, job-winning estimates goes a long way to keeping your business profitable.
Let’s talk about the tools to get you on the road to Profitability and Prosperity
Here is what you are going to get with The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating.
- How estimating by sections eliminates errors
- Why assemblies allow you to estimate more accurately
- Why templates streamline your estimating, save you hours, and win more jobs
- Detailed estimates that show your clients exactly what they are getting for their money
- Detailed estimates that also get you change orders instead of hassles
- How you can change your labor prices with a button click
- That adding notes to your estimates make your ideas clear to yourself AND your client
- Why simplified Budgets In QuickBooks make Your Job Cost As Easily As Paying Your Bills
- Accurate trackable estimating, not guesstimating means you’ll make money on every job
- Structured takeoffs that reduce and eliminate errors because you don’t have missing or duplicated items
- How adding notes at every level of your estimates shows your customer exactly what you are going to do and eliminates any misunderstandings
- How you design your database to fit your needs, not someone else’s idea
- The ease of getting started and how quickly you will be creating your estimates
- Which reports to run in QuickBooks to track EXACTLY how your job is going
- How to pay your people in QuickBooks so you are tracking their time with no more effort
- Why the Copy Estimate function will save you hours and give your clients more options
- How you can adjust any prices to fit specific job requirements without modifying your database
I am Releasing the System with Special Pricing. But Only for a Limited Time
Look, I have been told I should sell The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating for at least $129 a month because it is so powerful.
I will get to the pricing in just a minute.
First, let me share a few of the many testimonials we have received
As I said, I have been told I should charge at least $129 a month for this powerful system.
But, I am not going to do that because I want as many contractors as possible to be able to afford this powerful system.
So I am not charging $129 a month
or even $99 a month
or even 79 a month
It is yours for the incredible price of only $47 a month.
But Wait, There’s More
You get these special bonuses
Bonus #1 a 49.95 value
“How to Wring Every Dollar Out of Your Projects Using QuickBooks”
You’ll discover the step-by-step tools you need to keep your projects running on a budget. These tools will help you discover any problems while they are small and before they become big budget-busting quagmires.
Bonus #2 a 29.95 Value
“How to Keep Thousands More In Your Pockets”
This guide takes you by the hand and shows you how you can keep more of the money you receive on your jobs in your pocket… not in the pocket of someone else.
If You Act Now…
You can get started for only $1 for the first month
only $47 a month after that
There is NO Contract. You can cancel at any time