Attention Construction Pros
If You Are Using QuickBooks®
Do You Want to Find an Easy-to-Use, Professional Estimating System
That is Designed to Work With QuickBooks
There is a solution!
It will give you accurate, profitable, prospect-pleasing estimates you can create in minutes!
I will tell you about that in a moment.
Here is a brief video introduction to “The Solution”
Let’s discover how “The Solution” will work for you.
The Contractor’s Profit System™ with LiteningFast Estimating™ was designed from the ground up to work with QuickBooks. That was, and is, the original intent of the system, to partner with QuickBooks.
Discover how you can get started in your business, starting today, putting you on the road to the success you want.
Let’s talk about the tools to get you on the road to
A Profitable and Sustainable Business
Here is what you are going to get with The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating.
- How estimating by sections saves time and eliminates errors
- Why assemblies allow you to estimate more accurately
- Why templates streamline your estimating, save you hours, and win more jobs
- Why simplified Budgets In QuickBooks make Your Job Cost As Easily As Paying Your Bills
- Accurate trackable estimating, not guesstimating means you’ll make money on every job
- Structured takeoffs that reduce and eliminate errors because you don’t have missing or duplicated items
- How adding notes at every level of your estimates shows your customer exactly what you are going to do and eliminates any misunderstandings
- How you design your database to fit your needs, not someone else’s idea
- The ease of getting started and how quickly you will be creating your estimates
- Which reports you run in QuickBooks to track EXACTLY how your job is going
- How to pay your people in QuickBooks so you are tracking their time with no more effort
- Why the Copy Estimate function will save you hours and give your clients more options
- How you can adjust any prices to fit specific job requirements without modifying your database
Why do Detailed Estimates Make Your Job Easier?
- You are demonstrating to your client that you understand exactly what they want
- Your client sees exactly what they are going to get for the money they are spending
- You create a level of confidence with your clients because you have laid everything out
- You win jobs over lump sum bids even though your estimate may be higher
- You get change orders instead of hassles because…
If it is not in the Estimate it is not part of the job
- You can create your estimates as detailed as you want with our system
How do Assemblies Make Your Estimating Easier and More Accurate?
- Assemblies are a group of items and labor that you take off with 1 entry
- Instead of making numerous entries, each with its own quantity with numerous possibilities for misentry, You make 1 entry that captures all of the items required
- You save time because you only need 1 entry instead of several
- You will find there are 2 levels of Assemblies in our system to fit your specific needs
What are the Benefits You Get from Using Sections? – One of the Secrets.
- Good Question!
- Sections are areas of the construction process like foundations, framing, roofing, etc.
- Your job is easier because you focus on 1 section, like foundations, at a time.
- That means you have a much smaller list of items for the section you are working on
- It also means that it is much easier to spot missing or duplicated items in the section you are working on
- Sections are at the heart of our system
- you can use the list of sections we supply with the system OR create your own to fit your specific requirements
How do You Benefit from Using QuickBooks?
We create simplified budgets in Quickbooks. You can easily keep track of your costs at the same time you are paying your bills and your crew. You (or your staff or bookkeeper) have to pay them anyway so why not track your job cost at the same time?
And, when you are tracking your costs you can view reports in Quickbooks that show you where you stand on your jobs. We show you exactly the ones to look at and how to analyze them.
Your advantage is you can rest easy if there are no issues with your jobs. If there are issues, you can spot them early while they are small. Then you can take action to correct the issue and save yourself from a big budget-busting quagmire.
How Are Measurable Items Going to Improve Your Profits?
When you use what I call “Measurable Items” you are able to see where you are making money on your projects and where you may NOT be making money. Measurable Items use the cost for materials, labor, and other items on a measurable basis.
For example, you calculate the cost of a wall either per linear foot or per square foot. That way after you build the wall, assuming an accurate initial measurement, you can compare your actual cost to your budget cost. If there is a variance – either positive or negative – you adjust your estimating database for the next job.
You’ll discover that Measurable Items are at the heart of our system.
Why Would You Want Notes in Your Estimates?
There are 2 major reasons for adding notes to your estimates.
- As a reminder to yourself of what you were thinking when you selected a particular item in the estimate
- As a Sales Point for your clients. You can identify the quality of materials you are going to use in an area
- Or a different Sales Point what materials they selected for use in an area
- And, like detailed estimates, it gives your client an enhanced level of confidence in your abilities
- You can add notes at every level of the estimate structure and you have the option to print or not, the notes on the estimate you give your client
What are templates and Why Would I Want to Use Them
- Templates are Pre-Built Jobs
- If you do similar kinds of jobs regularly you can build a template for those kinds of jobs
- Normally, you include different options in the template and you delete the ones you don’t need for a specific estimate
- Instead of potentially taking many hours for an estimate you can create it in minutes – delete the extra items you do not need for the current estimate and you are done
- This saves you lots of time
- Reduces potential errors
- Give you more time for getting more jobs
- One of our clients spent an hour creating a $150,000 estimate, from a template and won the job
- You will find templates are an integral function of our system
Video Tutorials will Get You Up and Running FAST!
You will discover there are video tutorials that cover every aspect of the system. In one session you can uncover how everything works. And, If you need a refresher at any time you can go back and review any of the tutorials. Sample Tutorial or maybe system overview
I am Releasing the System with Special Pricing. But Only for a Limited Time
Look, I have been told I should sell The Contractor’s Profit System with LiteningFast Estimating for at least $129 a month because it is so powerful.
I will get to the pricing in just a minute.
First, let me share a few of the many testimonials we have received
As I said, I have been told I should charge at least $129 a month for this powerful system.
But, I am not going to do that because I want as many contractors as possible to be able to afford this powerful system.
So I am not charging $129 a month
or even $99 a month
or even 79 a month
It is yours for the incredible price of only $47 a month.
But Wait, There’s More
You get these special bonuses
Bonus #1 a 49.95 value
“How to Wring Every Dollar Out of Your Projects Using QuickBooks”
You’ll discover the step-by-step tools you need to keep your projects running on a budget. These tools will help you discover any problems while they are small and before they become big budget-busting quagmires.
Bonus #2 a 29.95 Value
“How to Keep Thousands More In Your Pockets”
This guide takes you by the hand and shows you how you can keep more of the money you receive on your jobs in your pocket… not in the pocket of someone else.